Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things that I don't like.

Well.... I know it is soon, but these are some of the things I don't like, If I offended anyone I am sorry!


Food I don't like:
Onions
Mushrooms
mushy bananas
Milk ( I can't sit down and have a glass of milk, but I can have it in my cereal)

Things that bug me:
People making fun of Handicapped people
B.O. (Body order)
People cutting me off on the road.
Being around people that are always negative


Things that tick me off:
Parents spanking their kids in the store
People abusing animals, children, and the elderly
bullies
drunk drivers
Liars
People Breaking their promises

Sports that I don't like:
Golf
Tennis

Animals/insects I don't like:
big creepy crawly spiders
cows
Camels (they are ugly)

Music/Movies that I don't like:
Rap
The movie Willard

Subjects I don't like..... well that i am not very good at
Math
Science

Holidays I don't like/Seasons I don't like:
St. Patricks day (sorry Bryce)
Winter ( I think the snow is pretty, but I hate being cold. )

Things that I don't like to do, but have to do them.
Folding the laundry
Cleaning the house
Ironing
pulling weeds
Driving in the snow

2 comments:

Ginga said...

I don't know that I've ever spanked my kids in a store, but I've kicked them in the pants a few times, pulled ears and thumped them on the noggins. :)

Shannon said...

Funny girl! I love that you did the opposite of favorites here. I hear you on the things that tick you off too!