Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Friday, October 16, 2009

Kristie's Favorite things

My sister Karen is the inspiriation for this blog :)

These are some of my favorite things:

Favorite Stores:
Target
Maurices
Baby Gap/Gap
Deseret Book
Park City Outlets

Favorite Resturaunts:
Tempanaki
Tso Sing (Chinese in Payson, Utah it's better than panda express :) )
Chili's
Olive Garden

Favorite Books:
The twighlight series.I am not as good as my sister that read the books in 10 days it took me four months.
Anything Suspenseful like John Grisham books
Book of Mormon (which I neet to start reading again)
Bibliographies

Favorite t.v shows
Little House on the Prairie. I could watch those over and over again.
Prison Break ( sad that it is off the air)
Lie to Me
Vampire Diaries
Dancing with the Stars
So you think you can dance
American Idol

Favorite foods:
Chinese
Clam Chowder
Cream Potatoe and Peas
Chicken rolls
Green Jello with cottage cheese and pineapple.

Favorite Candy:
Tootsie rolls/ suckers
Brown Licorice (but they don't make the good kind anymore)
Snickers
Swedish fish
Gummy peaches

Favorite fruit:
Green Grapes
Peaches
Apples (they have to be crisp, not mushy)

Favorite Holidays
Thanksgiving in Arizona!
Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day

Favorite Traditions
Strawberry Days and the rodeo and don't forget the carni
Going to my Mother-In-Laws every summer
Saying I love you to my husband after every time we get off the phone with each other.
Watching the PG fireworks on the fourth of July

Favorite Sodas:
Dr. Pepper :)
Rootbeer
Welch's grape soda
Cream soda

Favorite Hymns:
I need thee every hour
Love is Spoken Here
Sisters in Zion
Come Come ye Saints
Consider the Lillies of the Field ( I know it's not a hymn, but it should be)
Dearest Children
Families can be together forever
I love to see the temple.

Favorite things to do:
Spending time with my husband and daughter.
Read
Water Aerobics
Dancing
Listening to upbeat music
Singing
Watching movies with my husband
Shopping :) (I do way to much of that)

Favorite Movies:
Twilight
A walk to remember
The other side of heaven
The Lion King
Miss Congeality
My Best friends wedding
Karate Kid
Steel Magnolis (Love Weezer)
Anne of Green Gables
Beauty and the Beast

Well I think that is it for now. If I think of anything else I will post it later, I will let you know soon what I don't like. Scary I know :)

No comments: