Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Monday, March 16, 2009

update

well.... I will hurry and say that since october 29, 2008 our lives have changed dramatically and I love being a mother. I especially love holding Whitney in my arms at night while I play paul cardall songs to her as she falls asleep. I love playing his music to her. I usually play I am a child of God and I rock her to sleep. She is such a joy to be around and I love being her mother. I am so blessed to have this oppurtunity to have such a wonderful little spirit in our home. She brings me such joy and happiness that I can't describe. I defenitly now know what a mother's love is all about and what a sweet joy she is. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Keep it coming! Cute little Whitney Lou Who and Mount Crumpet! Lol.

Heidi said...

I am so proud of you for posting! I got all excited when I saw it. :)