Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It Finally Happened

Well.... Yesterday was March 23, 2009. I was getting ready to go shopping for Whitney's blessing dress. She was playing under her play mat. ( which she loves) and I went out of the room for a minute and then I could hear start fussing a little bit and she does that sometimes when she is tired or hungry, but I thought that I had already changed her, fed her, what else could be wrong. She also loves to be held so I thought that maybe she wanted to be held, so I go into the living room and there she was on her tummy. She had rolled over!!! By herself and I didn't even get to watch her do it!! I was so excited so I put her on her back and see if she would do it again. Nope not a dang thing happened after that. I can't believe I missed it. I think that I have miss independent on my hands. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww! Fuzz Fuzz finally took the plunge. It must have been all that practice at my house! :)

The Shelley Family said...

That was her "pageant roll"...just look at that beauty turn over!
She is growin up! :)