Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Thursday, September 16, 2010

whitney's word's and signs.

Okay I have to hurry because I am way past my bedtime, but I just wanted to write down the words and signs that whitney can say and sign.

She can say:
Please
thx
Where did it go?
There it is.
Who's that?
what's that?
I know
bye
Hi
All Done
Mom
Dad
Grandpa- but it's pampa
Abbey
coke-thx to karen :)
More
No
Yes
bubble
boo
duck
clock
shhh
If you ask her she can point to her ears, eyes, noes, Knees, toes, head and shoulder's.
She can say the animal sounds Moo, Neigh, quack, rrrrrahhh(for bear, tiger, lion.)
baaa, bark, meow
drink
dog
Come here, but it's like more like Mere.
cracker
cookie
up
hop
truck
car


She can sign.
All done
More
Thx
Kiss
Please
Blanket
Baby
Potty
diaper
milk
sleep
love
duck
up
eat
drink
kitty
mom
dad

Well that's all for now that i can think of, I love it that she can talk and sign :) she is on her way to being billingual. :)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

That is awesome! Such a little smartie pants!! Thanks for sharing :)

amanda said...

Oh my word, your baby is SO big!