Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Monday, July 19, 2010

Memorial Day/ My Birthday



I love this picture of Whitney. Memorial Day this year fell on My Birthday. Travis was in town and so we decided to have the traditional Memorial Day BBQ at out house. During the day it didn't feel like it was my birthday, it just felt like a typical day. Cleaning the house and cooking. I love to clean......NOT! Anyway we invited everyone down to our house in Santaquin. Travis invited his brother and his wife and family to come down. We had a great turn-out and it was perfect weather too! I had a blast just hanging out with everyone, we missed Karen and Deric, but I understood. :) I didn't want anyone to leave and I was sad to see everyone leave. It was fun and we had great food. Thanks to everyone that made my Birthday Great! Thanks Travis for the awesome party!!!! and the cool Iron. I love it.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Love the new updates! That Whitney is just too cute!!!