Mindy

Mindy
2 months

Whitney

Whitney
2 yrs old

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What it's been three months?

Oh my heavens!!!! It has been three months since I last updated my blog, can you say SLACKER!! I guess it has been really busy and work and I am just lazy to type. Typing is a lot easier than writing, your hand doesn't get as tired and I can type faster than I can write, so why have I been procrastinating so long? Because I am just plain LAZY!! I was really tired all the time at the End of the day. I guess I will update you on all of the Exciting News! January 19, 2010 found out that we are expecting our second child, This was NOT planned. I was so in shock!!! I was kind of upset, because I just lost all of the pregnancy weight and the first thing that went acrossed my mind is I have to GAIN WEIGHT AGAIN!!! I was not excited, I struggle with the weight issue for a long time now, I know every girl does, but I am really concious about how I look etc... Anyway I called Travis and told him I was pregnant and he was so excited!!! He asked me how I felt about it and I said nothing, I wasn't ready to be a mom again and to two children, it's hard enough as it is with Travis working and gone all of the time. I keep asking myself how in the world am I going to handle two when Trav is gone, I hope I don't get post partum depression like last time, it was not fun!!! Anyway the other thought that went through my head is I need to find a different o.b. My last experience with birth was not good and Whitney ended up in the NICU and that was hell in itself, I won't get into that now, but I new that I needed to get a different doctor. I started asking around and found Dr. Nance in Springville. I am used to going to a female doctor, so I was a little nervous, but my first visit he was so kind and gentle and I felt like I was really importnant to him and that we was very concerned about that I had two miscarriages, so I got a early ultrasound and there it was a little heartbeat, beating so fast and the baby was the size of a bean, but I could tell it was going to be a baby. To make a long story short, May 12, 2010 we found out that we are going to have another girl, I got over my self pity and moved on and now I am so excited that we are going to have another girl!!!! The Ultrasound was awesome and Travis couldn't be there, but I brought my sister Karen with me, and I am glad that I did, because what happened if something was wrong and I was by myself? But everything turned out great! She is Healthy as far as we know and she is Due October 2, 2010, but they are going to Keep it September 29, 2010, because he doesn't want me to go over at all! Which is fine with me. :) I will continue our update soon, but now I need to go to bed, because I am tired! :) I will try better to update and continuing to update on my life, but for now goodnight.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

So happy to see an update from you!! And glad to hear about your uneasies (not a word, I know!) about your second pregnancy, because I'm sure that's how I'd be too! Good thing it won't be happening for me anytime soon, if not ever!

Can't wait to see more!

smiths said...

Congratulations! Having 2 is a lot of work, but actually really fun. My kids are old enough now that they can entertain eachother and that's really nice. I am excited for you!

The Shelley Family said...

Um...this is Kristie's 4th pregnancy. (she mentioned in her blog that she has Whitney and has had two miscarriages and has had some worries about this pregnancy) its been a long (and sometimes hard) road for Kristie...so I am glad to see you doing so well! Thankyou for letting me come to the ultrasound with you! It made my week! (ok...longer than that...but i had a blast with u) I cant wait till u decide her name! Having two is alot of work...but also lots of fun =) Hang in there Kristie! I am SO glad to see an update on your BLOG!

Alisha said...

I know it was more pregnancies, I guess I should have said second child. And believe me, I know about that long road, I've had 5 miscarriages, and a strong possibility of not being able to have more children.

But, sorry for the confusion, I really didn't mean to be insensitive to the fact, since I am sensitive to it too.